Tuesday, May 31, 2011

UNLOCK YOUR HUAWEI MODEM FREE!

Many people have always seen that I use many sim cards on one modem, they always wondered how I was doing that. Unlocking a modem is just like making the modem card work with other Service Providers. For instance, using a MTN sim card in a Zain modem. Some people make money by giving out the unlock codes for unlocking the modem, but I give it out for free now!



For me to give you the actual code for unlocking the modem, I need the IMEI of the modem. To get it, go to the interface of the modem, Click on Tools >> Diagnostics
There you would find the IMEI of the modem, it is sometimes inscribed on the body of the modem
Post that IMEI as a comment to this post, and I'll reply with the unlock code
To use the code, insert another SIM card other than the default SIM, and then you will see a small Dialog box, asking you to enter the unlock code, type in the code that I will post for you and that's all!
TIP: There is a security limit to the amount of trials of the unlock code, which will result in permanent blockage of your modem when you try more than 10 times.

To Create New Profiles for your new connection,
Go to Options >> Profile Management >> New
Use these parameters:
You can use any Profile Name you want!

MTN
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Access number: *99#
User name: web
Password: web

ZAIN
APN: internet.ng.zain.com
Access number: *99#
User name: internet
Password: internet

GLO
APN: gloflat
Access number: *99#
User name: flat
Password: flat

ETISALAT
APN: etisalat
Access number: *99#
User name: web
Password: web

Don't forget to share this post with your friends on facebook if you like it!

1 comment:

  1. It's very really amazing information.
    But Before read this post.I unlocked my Dongle by network unlock with a help of
    Mobile-Unlocker.com for use my own sim card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, drop a comment here!

MY COMMUNITIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MYSELF!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts